- Sheldon Brown / HarrisCyclery.com -- Classic source for various cycling information.
- Bicycle Calculators -- Compute speed, power, bike frame geometry, and a host of other specialized cycling functions.
Regional Bicycle Clubs
- Bedminster Flyers Cycling Club
- Bicycle Touring Club of North Jersey (BTCNJ)
- Central Jersey Bicycle Club
- Jersey Shore Cycle Club
- Jersey Shore Touring Society
- Morris Area Freewheelers Bicycle Club
- New Jersey Randonneurs
- Princeton Free Wheelers
- Suburban Cyclists
- Western Jersey Wheelmen
- Century Road Club Association
- Five Borough Bicycle Club
- New York Cycle Club
- New York City Mountain Bike Association
- Bicycle Long Island
- Huntington Bicycle Club
- Massapequa Park Bicycle Club
- Suffolk Bicycle Riders Association
New York State
- Mid-Hudson Bicycle Club
- Mohawk-Hudson Cycle Club
- Orange County Bicycle Club
- Rockland Bicycling Club
- Staten Island Bicycle Association
- Westchester Cycle Club
- Westchester Mountain Biking Association
- Adventure Cycling -- This association inspires people of all ages to travel by bicycle.
- Bikes Belong Coalition (BBC) -- Founded by bicycle industry leaders with the mission of "putting more people on bikes more often".
- National Bicycle Tour Directors Association -- Includes links to one of the most complete lists of cross-state and no-frills tours.
- Randonneurs USA -- Describes the US branch of the randonneuring community, consisting of cyclists who attempt to qualify, through a series of brevets, for the ultimate Paris-Brest-Paris event (1200 km with a time limit of 90 hours), which takes place every four years.
- Ultra Marathon Cycling Association -- Promotes ultra races, including RAAM (the Race Across America).
European cycling organizations
- Cyclists Touring Club -- United Kingdom.
- European Cycling Federation -- Links to European cycling organizations.
New York State
- New York Metropolitan Transportation Council
- Transportation Alternatives (TA)
- Time's Up - NYC's Direct Action Environmental Organization
- AAA Safe Ride Guide -- PDF download.
- BicycleSafe.com -- "How to Not Get Hit by Cars".
- Street Smarts (John Allen) -- Short pamplet about "vehicular cycling" techniques.
- New Jersey Bicycle Laws -- Bicycle specific entries from NJ state traffic law (section 39).
- New York Bicycle Laws -- Bicycle specific entries from NY state traffic law.